How to make a study timetable

Watch
Flyehigh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
By topics, I've got three a levels how should I structure a timetable?
By the time I do one topic a day by the end of the second week I've forgot what I did on the first day?

JMR2020.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Go through your syllabus and make sure to cover everything. Give priority on the things you find most difficult. Structure your timetable accordingly.
Flyehigh
Rep:
?
(Original post by JMR2020.)
Go through your syllabus and make sure to cover everything. Give priority on the things you find most difficult. Structure your timetable accordingly.
I know that but I mean do I do like one topic a day. How do I make sure what I revised on the first day can still be remembered after a month.
5hyl33n
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Flyehigh)
I know that but I mean do I do like one topic a day. How do I make sure what I revised on the first day can still be remembered after a month.
You have to go through it more than once on different days. For example, if you revise something on Monday, go over it again on Thursday to ensure you still remember it.
Flyehigh
Rep:
?
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
You have to go through it more than once on different days. For example, if you revise something on Monday, go over it again on Thursday to ensure you still remember it.
Is there enough time for that. I only have 2 months till my first exam?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.88%
No (445)
66.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise