Arshdeep123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can someone give me an detailed,structured answer which would be awarded full marks for these questions:

Explain two consequences of Tehran Conference in 1943.
Explain two consequences of Yalta Conference in 1945.
Explain two consequences of Potsdam Conference in 1945.
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No, because that would be doing the work for you. We can offer you help in certain areas though.
Splendidsword
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Arshdeep123)
Can someone give me an detailed,structured answer which would be awarded full marks for these questions:

Explain two consequences of Tehran Conference in 1943.
Explain two consequences of Yalta Conference in 1945.
Explain two consequences of Potsdam Conference in 1945.
I'm guessing you've been set this as homework, right?
Exam practice is very important in order to be able to obtain high marks in your exams. We won't be here to help you in the actual exam.
If you're struggling, speak to your History teacher who will be able to go through the questions with you.
Arshdeep123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tolgarda)
No, because that would be doing the work for you. We can offer you help in certain areas though.
(Original post by Splendidsword)
I'm guessing you've been set this as homework, right?
Exam practice is very important in order to be able to obtain high marks in your exams. We won't be here to help you in the actual exam.
If you're struggling, speak to your History teacher who will be able to go through the questions with you.
No I'm typing up all the possible exam questions and answers so I can practise them when it comes nearer to the exam. I'm using multiple resources to type up the answers and for these couple of questions I don't know the specific consequences for which you get marks for ( it only talks about the agreements and disagreements,not the consequences.)
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No I'm typing up all the possible exam questions and answers so I can practise them when it comes nearer to the exam. I'm using multiple resources to type up the answers and for these couple of questions I don't know the specific consequences for which you get marks for ( it only talks about the agreements and disagreements,not the consequences.)
That's probably not the best way to revise. I now a few people who've scored over 95% in GCSE history who never use such strenuous preparation methods.
Splendidsword
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That's not a good method for revision. The answers you produce yourself are the answers you will retain more.
Arshdeep123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tolgarda)
That's probably not the best way to revise. I now a few people who've scored over 95% in GCSE history who never use such strenuous preparation methods.
(Original post by Splendidsword)
That's not a good method for revision. The answers you produce yourself are the answers you will retain more.
How shall I revise?
Splendidsword
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How shall I revise?
Look at the basic information on each of the conferences - look at what happened because of them.
Write up an answer.
Ask a teacher to mark them.
Use their feedback.
Then you can look at some basic recall revision.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.51%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.02%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.79%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.23%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (68)
26.88%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed