Higher SQA Assignments

Watch this thread
chinchilla2002
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
For higher SQA assignments such as biology, chemistry and physics, is there a maximum number of evaluations you can have in the evaluation section.

Is 5 points too much?
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by chinchilla2002)
For higher SQA assignments such as biology, chemistry and physics, is there a maximum number of evaluations you can have in the evaluation section.

Is 5 points too much?
No, you won't be penalised for writing more than you need - so long as you can write fast enough in the write up stage!
chinchilla2002
Rep:
That's good, thanks
Maggie-xx
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Can anyone help me with advice on physics assignment
chinchilla2002
Rep:
(Original post by Maggie-xx)
Can anyone help me with advice on physics assignment
What do u need help with, I just did my physics assignment last Friday
Maggie-xx
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I’m not sure what to put for my analysis as there is no constant I can calculate or a further calculation I could do
IbeIC123
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I’m not sure what to put for my analysis as there is no constant I can calculate or a further calculation I could do
Just calculate the gradient
chinchilla2002
Rep:
(Original post by IbeIC123)
Just calculate the gradient
Can you not calculate the gradient?
Maggie-xx
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by chinchilla2002)
Can you not calculate the gradient?
It is a curve I think I’m just going to talk about systematic uncertainties
IbeIC123
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
It is a curve I think I’m just going to talk about systematic uncertainties
What’s the experiment
Maggie-xx
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by IbeIC123)
What’s the experiment
Current in an led and illuminance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (280)
41.73%
The paper was reasonable (279)
41.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (62)
9.24%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.45%

Watched Threads