Is Biotechnology a good feild for future?

Watch
Aiman5642
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ok so i am like really confused ... my parents wanted me to become a doctor but i am not interested in that profession and i don’t think i can study medicine for 10 years without an interest so plz suggest me and tell me if biotechnology has any scope and that it would be useful fore in the future!
SeverusESnape
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aiman5642)
Ok so i am like really confused ... my parents wanted me to become a doctor but i am not interested in that profession and i don’t think i can study medicine for 10 years without an interest so plz suggest me and tell me if biotechnology has any scope and that it would be useful fore in the future!
If you have no interest in bio then dont study it. You MUST have an interest in something to be able to study it or you're just gonna ruin your life. Or maybe you could develop an interest in bio by reading on it or something.
SeverusESnape
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aiman5642)
But yeah biotech is definitely the future. I mean the whole world wants to go green now which is a good thing, and people are turning towards biofuels and algae and all that for a wide range of purposes so yeah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed