Eleftheria_Mal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello,I fulfilled my bachelor (4 years) in Greece (Europe) and then two masters in ICT in education and in inclusive education. I work in private schools for ten years and I would like to work in international kindergarten schools (mostly in UAE). Is PGCE necessary?I am totally messed up!Thanking you in advanc
Last edited by Eleftheria_Mal; 4 weeks ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Eleftheria_Mal)
Hello,I fulfilled my bachelor (4 years) in Greece (Europe) and then two masters in ICT in education and in inclusive education. I work in private schools for ten years and I would like to work in international kindergarten schools (mostly in UAE). Is PGCE necessary?I am totally messed up!Thanking you in advanc
what's your Bachelor's degree in?

A quick look on the internet is telling me that jobs in KG in the UAE are looking for some kind of teaching qualification or degree in a subject related to teaching (at their loosest, most aren't this vague).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (260)
33.85%
No (508)
66.15%

Watched Threads