chinchilla2002
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Anyone doing their Higher chemistry assignment on rates of reaction?
My topic is the effect of changing concentration on rate of chemical reaction. I'm not sure what to include in underlying chemistry.
Last edited by chinchilla2002; 4 weeks ago
IbeIC123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Waffle about the kinetic model
chinchilla2002
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by IbeIC123)
Waffle about the kinetic model
That's what I was doing, then my teacher said that the kinetic model and energy distribution graphs etc were only related to temperature, and my experiment is about change in concentration
IbeIC123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by chinchilla2002)
That's what I was doing, then my teacher said that the kinetic model and energy distribution graphs etc were only related to temperature, and my experiment is about change in concentration
Oft what particular reaction happened in the experiment you could talk about that
trussy1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i’m doing mine on the effect of temperature on rate of reaction and don’t rlly know how to start the underlying chemistry and what to mention in it
chinchilla2002
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by trussy1)
i’m doing mine on the effect of temperature on rate of reaction and don’t rlly know how to start the underlying chemistry and what to mention in it
If your doing effect of temperature, then you can mention things such as activation energy, energy distribution graphs, exothermic and endothermic reactions etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.78%
No (447)
66.22%

Watched Threads