LAE STRATFORD Conditional Offer 2020

Watch
Boogz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
How long does it take to find out you have been accepted to LAE on a conditional offer? And is it by letter or email?
Selkent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Boogz)
How long does it take to find out you have been accepted to LAE on a conditional offer? And is it by letter or email?
They come after the interviews which are happening this month but you should have gotten correspondence about the stage of your application. Brampton give their ones all the way until May. For LAE all they say is "An offer will be made following the interview"
Boogz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Selkent)
They come after the interviews which are happening this month but you should have gotten correspondence about the stage of your application. Brampton give their ones all the way until May. For LAE all they say is "An offer will be made following the interview"
Yeah I've done my interview for both Brampton and LAE, but I haven't heard back from them. That's why i was a bit confused on when they actually give the conditional offer
mariiiii
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Selkent)
my interview was cancelled due to the outbreak, do you think it will affect my chances of getting in?
Soloboi
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mariiiii)
my interview was cancelled due to the outbreak, do you think it will affect my chances of getting in?
In the email, they said "To ensure that all students invited to interview this year are treated equally and that nobody is disadvantaged, we will not be factoring interview scores into our offer-making process this year." so it won't affect your chances of getting in
Selkent
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have just received my NCS offer and they say they will give the offers at the end of the term.
Brampton are waiting for a gov announcement.
....NOBODY
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Just got my ncs offer but with LAE end of term cuz of the email and with Brampton ( I got to Brampton manor) the teachers have no idea what’s gonna happen
Boogz
Rep:
?
(Original post by ....NOBODY)
Just got my ncs offer but with LAE end of term cuz of the email and with Brampton ( I got to Brampton manor) the teachers have no idea what’s gonna happen
Are LAE going to give conditional offers at the end of term via email?
....NOBODY
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yh that’s what they said at the end of term
mariiiii
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
did any of you guys get a brampton offer? : )
BigRoar2000
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yes i got a brampton offer did u?
Vee P.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got offers from both Brampton and NCS but I am unable to make a choice between them. Considering the current situation of covid -19 I don't know what final grades I am going to get.
mariiiii
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Vee P.)
I got offers from both Brampton and NCS but I am unable to make a choice between them. Considering the current situation of covid -19 I don't know what final grades I am going to get.
honestly, i think brampton prepares you so much more for university whilst i don't think ncs does as much but it's your choice honestly, one of my close friends goes to ncs and she absolutely loves it
Vee P.
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by mariiiii)
honestly, i think brampton prepares you so much more for university whilst i don't think ncs does as much but it's your choice honestly, one of my close friends goes to ncs and she absolutely loves it
Thank you..
Which sixth form are you going to?
mariiiii
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i'm not really sure yet!! brampton is amazing but i live reaally far and i've already travelled a really long distance for the whole of secondary and i don't know if i could do that again : (

but InshaAllah if i do go, hopefully, i'll see you or some of the others there : )
kia8032
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
have you gone to college?
tunaterror
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
if you care about your life, don't go to lae. I went and it was the worst 2 years of my life. Alhamdulillah Covid-19 made us de-enrol early
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (63)
19.27%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (70)
21.41%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (61)
18.65%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (69)
21.1%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (32)
9.79%
I haven't started researching yet (32)
9.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed