Jimmerm78
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m half way through my mocks and have messed up, I’ve been revising too much of one subject and some subjects I’ve just forgot about, now I’m stressed out and I’m probably going to fell 2/3 of my mocks, it’s not that I don’t revise, it’s just that I forget about certain subjects lol, anyone know how hard it is to recover from crud mocks in 70 days

Joe1000000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You can't change anything about what you've done up to this point, just got to work on what you've done already and build on it. Wait any see what marks you get back from your mocks, and use it as an oppertunity to focus on areas that you may have missed out on.
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
there'll be people who don't do well mocks but do well in the real thing for a variety of reasons. your work ethic doesn't sound like a problem, you just need to be more balanced with your revision in the future- adapt is a really good app if you don't know how to start with making a revision timetable. and remember these are mocks so they don't mean a lot in the grand scheme of things!! they're just an indicator of your areas of weakness.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads