The Student Room Group

can i mention a mini pupillage on vac scheme application

If I happen to apply for a vac scheme, after doing a mini-pupillage, could I mention doing a mini-pupillage? Or would this be a bad idea?
I would say mention it. It shows that you have considered a career at the bar and you could use it to justify that you have reached the conclusion that it is not for you (if that is the case). Firms and Chambers understand that you need to get a feel for both to know what is right for you and which path you want to take, if any, into the legal profession.
Reply 2
Mentioned whatever you want. I'd lump all of your open days and mini-pupillages into a single section on work experience. The only exception to this is for firms who specifically ask you to mention their open day in the work experience section. I would add these separately.
Original post by DCDCo
Mentioned whatever you want. I'd lump all of your open days and mini-pupillages into a single section on work experience. The only exception to this is for firms who specifically ask you to mention their open day in the work experience section. I would add these separately.

Thanks 🙂
Thank you👍

Original post by Chloest21
I would say mention it. It shows that you have considered a career at the bar and you could use it to justify that you have reached the conclusion that it is not for you (if that is the case). Firms and Chambers understand that you need to get a feel for both to know what is right for you and which path you want to take, if any, into the legal profession.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending