The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey Accommodation

Hi everyone, I'm quite certain I am going to confirm my offer for Surrey University's VetMed Course, I've started looking for accommodation and am looking at the uni's accommodation and Scape, I'm a little worried about not being on campus for the first year, is it really necessary? If I apply for Surrey Uni Accommodation how easy is it to obtain band D - F ? What are the cancellation options if I do not meet my offer?? Thanks for your help, :smile:)
Living far from campus would probably make the experience unbearable. It would be pretty easy to get band D-F because those are higher priced bands unless I'm mistaken. Once you sign your contract it is next to impossible to get out of it or switch to a different band or room assignment, from my experience. If you're going into the vet program I think that the manor park accommodation is very close to the vet med building.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by maryinesoconnor
Hi everyone, I'm quite certain I am going to confirm my offer for Surrey University's VetMed Course, I've started looking for accommodation and am looking at the uni's accommodation and Scape, I'm a little worried about not being on campus for the first year, is it really necessary? If I apply for Surrey Uni Accommodation how easy is it to obtain band D - F ? What are the cancellation options if I do not meet my offer?? Thanks for your help, :smile:)

Hey. If Surrey is your top or insurance choice you are guaranteed a place in halls. If you don’t get in, your room will be cancelled and you won’t have to pay. If you’re studying vet med you’d probably like to be on the manor park campus as that’s where the vet school is. Manor Park has band d-f accommodation so if you apply for, for example, band d- you’d have a good chance of getting manor park as the majority of band d rooms are on manor park.
I was wondering the best option for accommodation while studying finance?

Quick Reply

Latest