The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

How do I book a tour of Vine Court Halls?

I am attending a discovery day next Saturday at the University of Liverpool. How do I get to visit Vine Court accommodation for a look round? Is it a good Halls for my first year?
Reply 1
On the day you will go to the Central Teaching Hub (CTH/CTL) and there will be a stand on the ground floor. You will tell them what accom you want to see and they will give you a ticket for a time to receive a tour (you can have one within 15 mins or any time after etc).

Vine/Crown/Melville are all great as they're on campus. Vine and Crown are far more modern, with ensuites.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by MSpeakman
I am attending a discovery day next Saturday at the University of Liverpool. How do I get to visit Vine Court accommodation for a look round? Is it a good Halls for my first year?

Apart from Melville, all halls are pretty much identical - it just depends if you want to be on or off campus, and your price range. You can also be catered at Vine, unlike all of the other halls.

I didn't stay in Vine, but many of my friends did, and it's pretty popular. Obviously it depends a bit on luck as to which flat you get put in, but it's well located and modern.
Original post by Edminzodo
Apart from Melville, all halls are pretty much identical - it just depends if you want to be on or off campus, and your price range. You can also be catered at Vine, unlike all of the other halls.

I didn't stay in Vine, but many of my friends did, and it's pretty popular. Obviously it depends a bit on luck as to which flat you get put in, but it's well located and modern.

Hi, I put Vine as my 1st and 2nd accommodation (different beds). I'll be a first year and just wondering is it social? I didn't want to be off campus but still wanted something social. Thanks
Original post by studentttt1234
Hi, I put Vine as my 1st and 2nd accommodation (different beds). I'll be a first year and just wondering is it social? I didn't want to be off campus but still wanted something social. Thanks

Of course, part of it is down to luck, and who you get put with in your flat. But as a general rule, most first years usually want to go out and are fairly social, so I wouldn't worry. People who are quieter usually go for studios, in my experience. There could be 5 of you who want to go out and 1 quiet person in your flat, but this is something that happens at random. One of my friends was with a group of people who didn't really want to party (not in Vine Court), so she joined in with people in another flat across the way. I wouldn't worry - there will be ways to be social even with the small probability that your flat isn't. But in Welcome Week, pretty much everyone wants to go out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending