what have I gotta do to get laid at uni

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
i been at uni since September and im depressed because im still a virgin and im not even getting a sniff of getting laid yet all my friends i made have had sex lots of times whats worse i go to bed every night and either side of me in my room i can hear someone having sex most nights i am socialable i go out clubbing get drunk joined societies but all girls see me is as a friend i tried to get everything **** buddy relationships anything i tried being nice to girls buying them drinks this one girl who appeared interested went with a fat ugly boy over me all because he told her a sob story that no one will ever love him i mean come on hes no man yet she went with him, what do I do to get laid?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Money

Spoiler:
Show

i wanted proper advice not jokes fool
Igotbbcalevel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
be good looking
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Be very good looking or have fantastic repartee. If you don't have this then is don't appear desperate and have lots of tenacity and patience. With this you will get there.
Hōseki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Sexual satisfaction is temporary. University grades are eternal. ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
Parties
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
You don't have to be good looking to get laid, man. You need to learn how to incentive people into having sex with you. Or, you could hire a hooker or find someone who is looking for a one night stand and try not to scare them off.
OctoberRain7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If you're just being nice to women in order to have sex with them, they probably don't see you as a great person that they really want to have sex with. I know it's frustrating to be a virgin against your wishes but becoming bitter and fixated on sex will not help your case
periodt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i been at uni since September and im depressed because im still a virgin and im not even getting a sniff of getting laid yet all my friends i made have had sex lots of times whats worse i go to bed every night and either side of me in my room i can hear someone having sex most nights i am socialable i go out clubbing get drunk joined societies but all girls see me is as a friend i tried to get everything **** buddy relationships anything i tried being nice to girls buying them drinks this one girl who appeared interested went with a fat ugly boy over me all because he told her a sob story that no one will ever love him i mean come on hes no man yet she went with him, what do I do to get laid?
Yikes this reeks of desperation.

You’ll find the right girl eventually.

Advice: girls can tell when someone’s desperate and thus not genuine. It’s off-putting. Just relax lol. There’s more to life than sex.
Last edited by periodt; 10 months ago
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
hey there i see you're having issues with getting laid although it's your choice now plz dont feel pressured into doing things you are not sure of doing as ik some people regret losing their virginity to the wrong person or at the wrong time. I advise you to be patient and wait for the right person but at the end of the day its your choice .

Hope this helps if not im sorry
David Getling
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If you really want to, just be persistent. There was a small very ordinary looking guy on my PGCE course who always got as much as he wanted: and some of the girls were pretty. One of my friends observed his, and his mates, technique. At a club they would go to a table of girls and start chatting with them. If they were told to sling their hooks they would simply move on to the next table, then the next, until they finally got a pull. Rejections were simply water off a duck's back to them.
jonjo4321
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Money

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

If you are serious...
Spoiler:
Show

Read this and don't panic...

Or be a doctor 😎
Anonymous #3
Report 10 months ago
Not sure how much you go out but clubbing is typically a good way to meet people, but then again it often leads to one night stands and whilst the sex May be fun the satisfaction is usually short lived. If it helps I didn’t lose my virginity till I was 20 when I was in my second year at university. I was pretty desperate to lose it and it just happened one time with someone I knew and tbh it wasn’t really that great and I actually ended up not having sex again for over 6 months after that. I’m sure it’ll happen at some point.
Showaddywaddy
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by David Getling)
If you really want to, just be persistent. There was a small very ordinary looking guy on my PGCE course who always got as much as he wanted: and some of the girls were pretty. One of my friends observed his, and his mates, technique. At a club they would go to a table of girls and start chatting with them. If they were told to sling their hooks they would simply move on to the next table, then the next, until they finally got a pull. Rejections were simply water off a duck's back to them.
Reminds me of this.
David Getling
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Money
In that case, a weekend in Amsterdam should do the trick, and be a lot cheaper.
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by David Getling)
In that case, a weekend in Amsterdam should do the trick, and be a lot cheaper.
One of the most expensive flights... London to Amsterdam... Probably best paying a bit more in the UK.
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
You sound desperate and rude, no wonder girls avoid you like the plague
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Rule 1: be attractive
Rule 2: don't be unattractive

Rule 3: don't post bs like this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.98%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (43)
13.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.46%

Watched Threads