rvrv2003
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hey Guys,
If someone please mark my RS question and suggest how I can improve.

Thank You Name:  WhatsApp Image 2020-03-08 at 7.14.07 PM.jpeg
Views: 19
Size:  246.7 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2020-03-08 at 7.13.50 PM.jpeg
Views: 16
Size:  241.4 KB
Last edited by rvrv2003; 8 months ago
S19laras
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Don’t know marks specifically but I know it’s definitely not full marks. This is because you haven’t included sources for example who said what (saints ccc etc) In the intro name groups you will talk about i.e humanists or catholic’s.
However, I can see some good explanation
lokidokie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey! May I ask what exam board and religions you are studying (I did catholicism and judaism, so if you do Christianity I can still certainly help)?

Regardless, I got a 9 in my exams last year and I followed this structure when it came to 12/15 markers:
[blank] may agree with this statement [try to rephrase the question every now and again] since [explain your point]. Evidence of this can be found in [insert your sources of wisdom and authority]. Now link back to your question by saying how strong/weak the argument is which acts as a tiny conclusion.

Repeat this for 3 times for both for and against the statement (3 v 3). Followed by a short conclusion where you summarise your points both for and against.

Again, I don't want to mislead you incase you do a different exam board or if you've simply been taught differently. I couldn't read your answer that well since the photos were a bit blurry so I apologise for the general advice.

mistyflora
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You need to be more specific about what denomination said what instead of saying "those agreeing" you may say Roman Catholics, Church of England, or even just orthodox and non-orthodox christians. Also include evidence and examples, and ensure you evaluate at the end of each paragraph as to why it is a strong or weak argument or not.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads