The Student Room Group

Sex with gf?

Olay so I'm in a huge mess. My mind is so sick and messy right now that I'm h0rny 24/7. My new girlfriend is the same girl I ve always fantasized about, wanted to be her boyfriend ever since I saw her, thought she was the one for me and whom I liked like ALOT since 2017.
We are finally together and I'm going crazy. Shes always made me nervous because shes SUPER BEAUTIFUL. Shes really sweet, kind and is quite mature so that's a huge plus for me and we get along really well. Shes really supportive, caring and is very understanding.

The issue is I want to have sex with her and I get really perverted thoughts whenever im with her. Unlike my ex, she is really petite but she has good sized boobs and she has curves. She wears a lot of flowy mini dresses and it drives me INSANE. Just seeing in her in those makes me sick. Everything about her makes me want to throw her on the bed and do whatever I want. But I'm forced to stay calm as our relationship is fairly new.
What do I do?!!

Scroll to see replies

What do I do?!!

Umm, keep your raging hormones under control until she's ready?
Reply 2
Original post by Cryoraptor
Umm, keep your raging hormones under control until she's ready?

That's really hard to do :/ I try to but I end up touching her ALOT and being very physical with her. I mean I'm a physical person and i do touch people a lot but with her, it's going next level because i just cant keep my hands off her
I mean, if she's okay with it...
Reply 4
I mean, if she's okay with it...

How to try to talk about this issue?
Learn self-control.
Ask her if you can f*ck the **** out of her because it seems that’s what’d satisfy you
Reply 7
Original post by nathan_nacu
Ask her if you can f*ck the **** out of her because it seems that’s what’d satisfy you

She will be horrified if I say this line to her
Reply 8

But how can I **** the **** out of her?
Reply 9
Original post by sinfonietta
Learn self-control.

It's really hard!
She’s your girlfriend just ask her then eat her out and when she’s wet, f*ck the sh*t out of her till her toes curl and she’ll keep letting you do it.
She’s your girlfriend just ask her then eat her out and when she’s wet, f*ck the sh*t out of her till her toes curl and she’ll keep letting you do it.

I'm more interested in actual sex than oral
Tell her “I’ve grown attached to you emotionally and want to explore the physical aspects of love so that we can take our relationship to the next level of depth”
Then eat her out till she’s shaking like a fish then when she’s naked you can batter and fry her in the oil— *COUGH* I mean you can have sex with her
This is getting kinky
Remember she’s more than just a sex doll, her pleasure matters too
man all i’m saying is if you take this sort of manhandling approach to her she sounds like she’d be a bit horrified and run.
best to just keep ur feelings to yourself for now until she’s more comfortable speaking from a girls perspective
This is getting kinky

Oh your back, I haven’t argued with you in agesss😂😂
Original post by izziwills2002
man all i’m saying is if you take this sort of manhandling approach to her she sounds like she’d be a bit horrified and run.
best to just keep ur feelings to yourself for now until she’s more comfortable speaking from a girls perspective

Yes, she’ll run to the deep fryer and we can use her to make battered thighs and chips😍
Oh your back, I haven’t argued with you in agesss😂😂

Ah yes, I remember now.

Just to clarify, I hold no grudges. As long as we don't piss each other off again it's all good
Yes, she’ll run to the deep fryer and we can use her to make battered thighs and chips😍

ah i see - the classic - a man of true taste and wisdom

Latest

Trending

Trending