The Student Room Group

Reapplication to 2nd year - info about details

Hi, not sure if this is the right category but hopefully it is!

I'm finishing my first year of uni in a few weeks and I'm super stressed about reapplying for Student Finance for the second year as I've moved an ungodly amount of times in my life and I can't for the life of me remember the dates I entered on the application for first year. (By this, I mean the dates that I lived at each address.)

I haven't moved again since applying last year, so not sure if that is the only info they need?

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on getting around this or resolving it, as I'm worried that my application will be rejected this year if I put different dates to what I put on the first one :frown:

I know reapplying is a while away yet, but I'm already stressing about it! Any advice is appreciated!
Original post by amethystgelfling
Hi, not sure if this is the right category but hopefully it is!

I'm finishing my first year of uni in a few weeks and I'm super stressed about reapplying for Student Finance for the second year as I've moved an ungodly amount of times in my life and I can't for the life of me remember the dates I entered on the application for first year. (By this, I mean the dates that I lived at each address.)

I haven't moved again since applying last year, so not sure if that is the only info they need?

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on getting around this or resolving it, as I'm worried that my application will be rejected this year if I put different dates to what I put on the first one :frown:

I know reapplying is a while away yet, but I'm already stressing about it! Any advice is appreciated!

The application as a continuing student doesn’t ask for all the information you provided as a new student.

Applications for next year are open. Start applying asap.
Original post by PQ
The application as a continuing student doesn’t ask for all the information you provided as a new student.

Applications for next year are open. Start applying asap.

Thank you so much for letting me know! I was mega stressed about it, haha. Will apply asap!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending