The Student Room Group

RUG 2020 psychology applicants

Hi there! This is a thread for all of you who applied to study psychology at the University of Groningen 2020 entry. Let's talk! :smile: I just finished the Selection test and honestly I think I did well except that the time went up on the biology test and I didn't answer about 5 of the questions. What about you?
Reply 1
Hi Monsixo. How nice for you! I think I did well too, besides 5 questions I couldn’t answer in the statistics part. I hope it will be enough..
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Hey there! I similarly ran out of time on the biological psychology section. Other than that it was okay. A bit of guessing was needed on the statistics but I flew through the social psychology part. I found the lecture really helped.
Original post by monsixo
Hi there! This is a thread for all of you who applied to study psychology at the University of Groningen 2020 entry. Let's talk! :smile: I just finished the Selection test and honestly I think I did well except that the time went up on the biology test and I didn't answer about 5 of the questions. What about you?

hi monsixo, I got 614, how about you?
Hi! Sorry for invading your thread:colondollar:.
I am considering applying for 2021 entry but i just cannot wrap my head around the fact, that apparently it doesn't matter what grades i get as long as i pass my final examination. Is that true? I am an EU student, from Czech Republic to be specific. I am aware that i need to do selection test... Also, are there any other entry requirements? Other than english... Like final exams from biology and maths for example... I know they strongly suggest firm background, but i don't know if they want some proof besides the selection test...
Also, to how many different unis can i apply for psychology in Netherlands in one year? I found somewhere that i can apply to just one, because it is numerous fixus, but elsewhere i found that i can apply to two different unis... So what is the truth? To how many unis could you apply? Also, if you could apply to more than one, which did you choose and why?
Thank you :h:
Reply 5
Hi! A bit off topic but does anybody know the deadlines to applying for a student loan in the Netherlands? Are you guys applying?
Reply 6
hi monsixo, I got 614 what did you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending