The Student Room Group

A level grades

Will I get my 5th A*? I am really unsure.
Depends on your work ethic, progress so far and your ability to comprehend and apply the content of your 5th a level. It's really vague to say tbh since we dont know you or your ability in the subject you are mentioning
Original post by PetitePanda
Depends on your work ethic, progress so far and your ability to comprehend and apply the content of your 5th a level. It's really vague to say tbh since we dont know you or your ability in the subject you are mentioning

Thanks for replying hun. I am currently doing Maths, Further Maths ( for which I excel ( not to blow my own trumpet) at) , Physics , Particle Physics ( which one enjoys) and finally I am doing English. One is currently predicted a strong A* in all but English. I would love to have 5*s because I don't want to be seen as dumb. My English teacher siad I am looking at a low A* (bruh) and this worries me. I was wondering how I could boost my grade. Just need some self confidence tbh (hahha). Thank.
Original post by Austen
Thanks for replying hun. I am currently doing Maths, Further Maths ( for which I excel ( not to blow my own trumpet) at) , Physics , Particle Physics ( which one enjoys) and finally I am doing English. One is currently predicted a strong A* in all but English. I would love to have 5*s because I don't want to be seen as dumb. My English teacher siad I am looking at a low A* (bruh) and this worries me. I was wondering how I could boost my grade. Just need some self confidence tbh (hahha). Thank.

Please can anyone help me out
Original post by Austen
Please can anyone help me out

😂😂everyone knows this is a troll. No one thinks 4 A* and an A makes you dumb
Original post by JGoosey2002
😂😂everyone knows this is a troll. No one thinks 4 A* and an A makes you dumb

It's not that I just need 5* to do my fish management PhD at Oxford.
Original post by Austen
It's not that I just need 5* to do my fish management PhD at Oxford.

Hate to break it to ya but the standard entry requirement for fish management PhD at oxford is 6 A*
Original post by JGoosey2002
Hate to break it to ya but the standard entry requirement for fish management PhD at oxford is 6 A*

You really gone shatter my dreams like that. **** you.

Quick Reply

Latest