Coronavirus shut down of schools during a levels

Watch
Summerset1276
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi so I’m doing As levels this year,not in the uk,but all the schools here have shut down and I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen and how they are revising and working to get ready for the actual exams.We haven’t finished content in school either. Thx

999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Summerset1276)
Hi so I’m doing As levels this year,not in the uk,but all the schools here have shut down and I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen and how they are revising and working to get ready for the actual exams.We haven’t finished content in school either. Thx
No change for schools in the UK so far, but under constant review.
Exam boards will be making contingency arrangements so you will not be prejudiced.
If you havent finished the content (assuming youve done 80%?), then imo focus on the content you have done. It would surprise me if they make sure there are enough questions on the early part of the specification.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (232)
33.67%
No (457)
66.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed