athosw
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi to all~
I am applying for a MA in Art History at Courtauld Institute of Art. I choose ‘Continuity and Innovation: Reframing Italian Renaissance Art from Masaccio to Michelangelo’ as my first option course.
Courtauld just sent me an email that they would like to do an interview. I am wondering what they will ask. Does anyone know? Or have any suggestion for me? Many thanks for attention.
V_SA
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by athosw)
Hi to all~
I am applying for a MA in Art History at Courtauld Institute of Art. I choose ‘Continuity and Innovation: Reframing Italian Renaissance Art from Masaccio to Michelangelo’ as my first option course.
Courtauld just sent me an email that they would like to do an interview. I am wondering what they will ask. Does anyone know? Or have any suggestion for me? Many thanks for attention.
Hi there,

I've also applied to study art history, though at the Warburg Institute, and I also have an interview scheduled. It would be great to hear about your interview experience: what sort of questions and discussions come up? is there anything you recommend in terms of preparation?

Many thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (133)
24.31%
Better than expected (120)
21.94%
Worse than expected (294)
53.75%

Watched Threads