When to apply for accommodation and student finance

Watch
13m.green
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
When do I have to apply for student finance and accommodation at Lancaster?? I’m starting in October and feel like I haven’t had much information in terms of all the important deadlines etc so any answers/guidance would be appreciated
iamthestudent
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 13m.green)
When do I have to apply for student finance and accommodation at Lancaster?? I’m starting in October and feel like I haven’t had much information in terms of all the important deadlines etc so any answers/guidance would be appreciated
when you firm and insure ur unis u can pick accom
13m.green
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
will i get an email from the uni about when to do it??
Joe1000000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
will i get an email from the uni about when to do it??
You'll get an email in sometime in June when the accommodation portal opens, there is no option to do it any earlier.
chicken little
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You can apply for student finance now, think it opened at the beginning of March. I think lancaster accommodation opens in June.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello,
You'll receive and email from the uni (usually around June) regarding accommodation. In terms of student finance, you do that all through their website - it's nothing to do with the uni, and usually you can do that around now. Most people do it once they've set their firm and insurance. If you're in England you can apply now: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance
Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
13m.green
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hello,
You'll receive and email from the uni (usually around June) regarding accommodation. In terms of student finance, you do that all through their website - it's nothing to do with the uni, and usually you can do that around now. Most people do it once they've set their firm and insurance. If you're in England you can apply now: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance
Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
thank you so much!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (298)
34.14%
No (575)
65.86%

Watched Threads