completng
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
!!! Urgent !!!Tenancy Takeover for 2020/21! - 1 Baysdale Road2 Bed property managed by Sulets.Ideal for either De Montfort Students or University of Leicester!‘Modern two bedroom semi-detached property very close to DeMonfort University and Leicester Royal Infirmary. The accommodation comprises of a large lounge, a good sized kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, separate cloakroom and WC and a family bathroom upstairs. The accommodation also comes with one allocated parking space!’Due to personal circumstances, me and my friend are no longer able to live here and would like 2 people to take over the tenancy in our place.£91 per person per week excluding bills, however me and my friend worked out that bills would only be an extra £15-£20 on top, bringing the total to around £110 per person per week so it is very cheap!If you are interested or would like more details please message me asap!
Singh2801
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by completng)
!!! Urgent !!!Tenancy Takeover for 2020/21! - 1 Baysdale Road2 Bed property managed by Sulets.Ideal for either De Montfort Students or University of Leicester!‘Modern two bedroom semi-detached property very close to DeMonfort University and Leicester Royal Infirmary. The accommodation comprises of a large lounge, a good sized kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, separate cloakroom and WC and a family bathroom upstairs. The accommodation also comes with one allocated parking space!’Due to personal circumstances, me and my friend are no longer able to live here and would like 2 people to take over the tenancy in our place.£91 per person per week excluding bills, however me and my friend worked out that bills would only be an extra £15-£20 on top, bringing the total to around £110 per person per week so it is very cheap!If you are interested or would like more details please message me asap!
Hi,

Is this still available?

Thanks
Sim
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Singh2801)
Hi,

Is this still available?

Thanks
Sim
I would get clarity on the 2020-2021 "physical university year happening". Before signing contracts.
completng
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Singh2801)
Hi,

Is this still available?

Thanks
Sim
Hey, sorry for not seeing this earlier!

Yes it is still available
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (187)
29.13%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.51%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.03%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.41%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.94%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.94%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.92%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.12%

Watched Threads