?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
how do I motivate myself to study?

stereotypeasian
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
focus on where you are going, the final destination, such as all As or the uni course at the uni you want to be at
create a plan, to do lists to see yourself getting closer to the goal
goldfoil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by waytoostressed)
how do I motivate myself to study?
make a rough timetable for sure, only for the next week - then at the end of this week, update it and carry over anything you've missed out. prioritise subjects for which you have exams or assignments due, and don't forget there's a long ass easter break coming up for u to catch up on anything that's of low priority rn!

i just started doing this yest as well, so far it's been working out well but i'm horribly stressed about work too and i'm just trying to find happiness again!
iammelissa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If you won't study today or right now, you'll have to return to this later anyway, but from the very beginning and being much more stressed. Let this motivate you. Do what you have to and reward yourself in the end. It's that simple.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (243)
33.75%
No (477)
66.25%

Watched Threads