Viet Ha Bui
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi!! Currently, I am living in Vietnam, and due to the Coronavirus, our school has been shutting down since the start of Febuary until now andd we are going to sit in the May/June exam series in like 7 weeks. I’ve got my prediction grades of A* in Eng 2nd Lang, Music and Maths; A in Eng Literature; B in Co-oord Science and History. However, I am super worried about History since I feel like it is too much contents and I’m scared that by not going to school my motivation to study will decrease a lottt. So I want to ask questions about:
1. Do any people have any good suggestions to revise History? Is it too late now to start revising everything from the beginning?
2. I am going to apply for Music Performance as my major in music schools in the US, so I want to ask that if my IGCSE results are not going to be like what it was predicted, will it affect my application a lot?
3. Can any people suggest for me what I will study in A level English Literature? I’m thinking of choosing it as one of my A level subject. I know that it will be much harder than IGCSE English Literature, so what will I study in A level English Literature?
Thank you very much!!!

Frododontgo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
For my history IGCSE I studied by using flash cards. When I learnt all my content, I looked at past papers and planned all the essays. Hope this helps!!! Good luck for your exams.
My schools also closed because of the corona virus and I’m also nervous for exams!
Winter16
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey! I'm also studying my IGCSEs at the moment (but I'm sitting in Oct/Nov instead), but I'd absolutely say that you could still fit in study for all the topics if you started now. Flashcards, mindmaps and timelines all seem to be really good ways to go over things. Obviously all the exam-type questions in the book too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise