The Student Room Group

Please please help me!!

I’m starting to revise today. Do you think it’s too late honestly? I’ gonna do 2 hours everyday and then after Easter holiday do 3 hours everyday. I got grades 3s in my mocks and I hardly revised and I want to get grade 7s or 6s. Do you think I’ll be able to do it. I get maths and English tutor once a week now and what do you think is the best way to revise. Thank you so much.
It’s never too late to start revising. U just left it all last. Don’t worry u still have time. Don’t panic yourself and say ohhh there’s no point rn. Just revise. I did the same. I left everything last minute. I got so distracted.

Use GCSE pod and Seneca. They really help with revision for any subject. Gcse pod provides u with videos which u can take excellent notes from and Seneca will give u activities like fill in the gap and that. Yea it sounds like how the fyyyk is it gonna help me, it really does it cuz your remembering what u put in the gap the last time u done it and that will help u for quotes if u were using it for English lit. And it also identifies your strengths, weaknesses and how long you’ve spent on the site

Good luck g
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
What your doing is okay . At least your revising , Better then nothing .

Quick Reply

Latest