asen0v
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello!
I'm new here and I hope that I will receive the correct information and help from you guys!
I'm in UK from August 2018 and I started university in January(February) 2020, Computing with Foundation Year (4 years).
I applied for Maintenance Loan before 2 months straight away with the Tuition Loan (which is approved already), but I have some issues with the Maintenance one. I sent a lot of documents (evidences), that I'm working, payslips etc. Yesterday I received e-mail that I should provide all the contracts from the last 3 years of employment, but how when I'm working here only for almost 2 years only. When I asked my other classmates which are in UK less than 1 year, they was approved without any evidence provides. How it's possible? Idk really what to do, give me an advice! Thank you!
Shirohige
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by asen0v)
Hello!
I'm new here and I hope that I will receive the correct information and help from you guys!
I'm in UK from August 2018 and I started university in January(February) 2020, Computing with Foundation Year (4 years).
I applied for Maintenance Loan before 2 months straight away with the Tuition Loan (which is approved already), but I have some issues with the Maintenance one. I sent a lot of documents (evidences), that I'm working, payslips etc. Yesterday I received e-mail that I should provide all the contracts from the last 3 years of employment, but how when I'm working here only for almost 2 years only. When I asked my other classmates which are in UK less than 1 year, they was approved without any evidence provides. How it's possible? Idk really what to do, give me an advice! Thank you!
Hi,

If you have changed jobs your supposed to send p45 and copy of new contract, each time you change, have you done that? Have you had more than one job since you started your studies?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (276)
34.07%
No (534)
65.93%

Watched Threads