JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Why do people like football so much? I know each to their own and whatnot but to me football is full of cocky p****s and their fans can be abhorrent and ghastly creatures. I was a fan of football when I was a kid because it gave me a sense of community-maybe I've answered my own question. Do any of you feel the same way as me or is football your life-and what makes you enjoy the sport if so?
Fartunf
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I love football a lot. Im a girl from an immigrant family so it wasn’t really introduced to me from a young age. I think it was the 2010 World Cup that made me interested because football is something that connects millions of people. Its thrilling, innovative, gripping a lot of the time. I get why people would grow to dislike it in recent yrs because of the diving and VAR but I definitely enjoy it (especially going to the games themselves).
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JDINCINERATOR)
Why do people like football so much? I know each to their own and whatnot but to me football is full of cocky p****s and their fans can be abhorrent and ghastly creatures. I was a fan of football when I was a kid because it gave me a sense of community-maybe I've answered my own question. Do any of you feel the same way as me or is football your life-and what makes you enjoy the sport if so?
The skills of great and well-known footballers laid the foundation for my interest in this sport. It was their special and unique play with the ball what fascinated me. And the wonder goals of course. They have shown me that it is a creative sport. That was the beginning of my passion for football.
Mustafa0605
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It’s fun to watch, especially big games like champions league knockout matches or classic games such as Barca vs real, arsenal va Tottenham, United vs Liverpool, Arsenal vs utd
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (44)
59.46%
No (30)
40.54%

Watched Threads