The Student Room Group

how much do you spend on food every week?

Hey there, I'm currently carrying out a survey/study asking university students how much they spend on food every week.

If you could help a student out by stating how much you spend on food - specifically groceries, every week, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance !!
I am not currently a University student but I will be in September! I have been asking a lot of my friends and they roughly say between £30-£40 depending on their diets! Hope this helps with your research!
Reply 2
You can live pretty easily off around £20 per week as a student although if you have the available funds to eat well you can probably spend closer to £40 per week.
Between £14-£17 a week.
Around £25.
Reply 5
i'm not a student, but around £70ish
Less than some people spent over the weekend on toilet roll.
Reply 7
Original post by londonmyst
Between £14-£17 a week.

Jesus,

How heavy are you?
Do you have to make sure not to go out when it's windy through fear of blowing away? :biggrin:

i'm around 11.5 stone [i spend a lot, but don't let myself get fat]
No more than £30 per week considering that I do not like fast food.
Original post by mattjohns
Hey there, I'm currently carrying out a survey/study asking university students how much they spend on food every week.

If you could help a student out by stating how much you spend on food - specifically groceries, every week, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance !!

Around £2. Two loaves of bread (That Neville’s bread from Tesco, 40p each) and tub of margarine for about 80p. And a bottle of squash for 42p.
Original post by ANM775
Jesus,

How heavy are you?
Do you have to make sure not to go out when it's windy through fear of blowing away? :biggrin:

i'm around 11.5 stone [i spend a lot, but don't let myself get fat]

Please don't say things like this. If the OP has an eating disorder, stuff like this can be incredibly triggering.
120 quid.
Its peak man ik
Around £50.
£50 per week for me and the mrs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending