I’m scared I’m going to fAil

Watch
CCUupcake123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I think I’m gonna fail my alevels I need AAA but I just feel like I’m going to fail I’m putting in all of my effort and working hard but I just don’t know like I just feel like this is going to end so badly

Everytime I think about it I get really bad thoughts and just makes me feel super upset which obvs affects my work

I do English lit, economics and philosophy & ethics I think I should be ok wit economics and Philosophy but English is just not happening for me like last year I was getting like low D’s all year round and then for AS I got a high B like I was 2 marks off an A which was super surprising that I passed let alone got a high B but anyways this year for mocks I got a D and now I’m just so nervous I’m going to fail

I’m trying my hardest putting all my effort in but I just get so anxious about this and it’s negatively affecting me
learner38
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You should revise smarter not harder all that pressure affects your grades. Also try your best to think positively so you don’t speak bad grades into existence. When you revise try your best to make it fun if your revising for the point of revising you don’t learn anything and it’s rushed soo. Goodluck with your grades I’m sure you’ll do well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (269)
15.54%
Uncertainty around my education (272)
15.71%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (174)
10.05%
Isolating with family (121)
6.99%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (78)
4.51%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (145)
8.38%
Loneliness (171)
9.88%
Financial worries (67)
3.87%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (157)
9.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (124)
7.16%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (153)
8.84%

Watched Threads