average grades to AAA in 60 days?

Watch
satsun
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Is it possible to be getting average grades, some D, some C, some B, and move them to AAA in 60 days? This is for AS levels btw?

PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes but it depends on your work ethic tbh
satsun
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Yes but it depends on your work ethic tbh
I’m willing to work very hard, it’s just I think I need some tips on actually how to work effectively. I want to learn how to ‘work smart’ instead of ‘working hard’.
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by satsun)
I’m willing to work very hard, it’s just I think I need some tips on actually how to work effectively. I want to learn how to ‘work smart’ instead of ‘working hard’.
I moved your thread to a more specific forum so hopefully, people will see this better
Med3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I would try and go through all the past papers once, and then fill in the gaps in your knowledge and then go through the past papers all again if you can. Just do as many questions as possible to get familiar with the level of detail they require in mark schemes
satsun
Rep:
?
(Original post by Med3)
I would try and go through all the past papers once, and then fill in the gaps in your knowledge and then go through the past papers all again if you can. Just do as many questions as possible to get familiar with the level of detail they require in mark schemes
Thank you so much for this. Is just I really need good predicted grades and for that to happen I need to smash my AS exams. I’ll give this method a try.
Med3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by satsun)
Thank you so much for this. Is just I really need good predicted grades and for that to happen I need to smash my AS exams. I’ll give this method a try.
Yeah no problem at all, definitely try to incorporate some sort of spaced repetition and self testing in to your work as well (things like flash cards and ofc past paper questions). Good flashcard programs are things like Anki/Brainscape/Quizlet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukLnPbIffxE <--- this might help as well. Hes got a lot of videos on study technique etc...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (239)
33.9%
No (466)
66.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed