The Student Room Group

Should i revise more?

So, basically I am starting revising for my 5 exams, 2-3 hours school days and 5-6 hours in the weekends and my first exam is in 7 weeks, so should I increase the hours of revision?. I am trying to aim for 3 B's in Sqa highers
Original post by CharG3
So, basically I am starting revising for my 5 exams, 2-3 hours school days and 5-6 hours in the weekends and my first exam is in 7 weeks, so should I increase the hours of revision?. I am trying to aim for 3 B's in Sqa highers

Sounds reasonable that what I am doing for my exams.
Original post by CharG3

What's 'enough' for each person is different and equally, there's a fairly big element of quality over quantity. What grades are you currently working at? What revision methods are you using? Are you finding your revision sessions helpful?
Reply 3
Original post by Labrador99
What's 'enough' for each person is different and equally, there's a fairly big element of quality over quantity. What grades are you currently working at? What revision methods are you using? Are you finding your revision sessions helpful?

umm sorry for the late reply and I guess I don't need to revise anymore :s-smilie:
Original post by CharG3
umm sorry for the late reply and I guess I don't need to revise anymore :s-smilie:

:sadnod: Hope you're doing ok after yesterday's news and can have a good last day today :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending