Acastudent
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
What did everyone think to this exam?

I think it was nice with lots of easy bits and some favourites: termination payments and IR35. However, I didn't like the partial exemption question at all.
Acastudent2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Found the first question hard and messed up on the bf cf restriction said nothing can bf to group because restriction used up... basically did it wrongly probably lost a lot of marks there. Also on q3 in the “tax implications” of taking the contract I only talked about vat and forgot we could talk about the pension restriction if their income over level etcetc probably lost marks there as well... just hoping for the best but yeah agreed the ir35 and term payment were easy marks
Acastudent
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I remember the IR35 contract and then another contract. The second one I didn't really get it and can't remember what it was about now. I couldn't think of much to say so I moved on but I certainly didn't talk about pension restriction either. Hope it wasn't too many marks.I wasn't too keen on the ethics questions. I spent about 3 minutes on it and planned to go back but ran out of time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.58%
No (451)
66.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise