The Student Room Group

A level psychology

I am looking to start an online/distant learning a level psychology course and was wondering if anyone knew the best sites that I could look on or the best offers different places have
Original post by smolbeans!!21
I am looking to start an online/distant learning a level psychology course and was wondering if anyone knew the best sites that I could look on or the best offers different places have

Hi there,

If you want to do a subject like A-level, it's important that you choose a course that's accredited and will give you official certification. You can use the course search tool on our website as all the courses on there are recognised and you can filter the results to show online and distance learning courses only.

nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/find-a-course

This search will mostly show regular colleges that offer online options for their courses, you could also, however, look at some reputable online only course providers, like the National Extension College and Open Study College - they both offer recognised A-level courses, that you can find here:

www.nec.ac.uk/courses/psychology-a-level

www.openstudycollege.com/courses/a-level-psychology

Hope this helps - Mark
Original post by smolbeans!!21

Moved to psych study help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest