Something new you've learnt today

Watch
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
The size of eggs can depends on the age of the chicken as a factor.
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
The size of eggs can depends on the age of the chicken as a factor.
ooh that's cool :teeth:
mine is slightly less cool I learned how computational modelling of the effects of different metal cations in inorganic frameworks can be used to predict whether or not shape selectivity is achieved in catalysis :yy:
username4986690
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Architects don't learn about building interiors :gasp:
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What I got in paper 1 maths mock :yy:
GeolPhysics
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The similar symptoms of the flu and coronavirus.
username5138030
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
That my silence to things and how I bottle things up makes me “toxic”
Misaela
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
One week ago the teacher said we could be in our Dutch teams but now a weak after I find out we have to remove a member because most teams are 3 and the other teacher didn't want that. We have presentation next week
doks
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The Killers aren't a British band
Chronoscope
Rep:
Tv soaps could potentially change to x2 episodes per week instead of x5 episodes a week in light of recent events:yeah:
my Mum won't be happy
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Tv soaps could potentially change to x2 episodes per week instead of x5 episodes a week in light of recent events:yeah:
my Mum won't be happy
neither will I! :mad:
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Parfait are a really cool French band that no longer are performing together. They disbanded in 2015 but still produced some corkers. They even worked with a member of Daft punk on a few tracks in production. :yy:
Notnek
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Film trailers were originally shown after the feature film had finished which is why they're called trailers.
Chronoscope
Rep:
(Original post by Obolinda)
neither will I! :mad:
:console:
username4986690
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Peanuts aren't a nut :eek4:
gjd800
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i'm a big pharma shill
Chronoscope
Rep:
Covid-19 is 19 because it started in 2019 :facepalm:
Ambitious1999
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Architects don't learn about building interiors :gasp:
I thought they did. Was the great columns and grand staircases in the interior of the Palace of Versailles not designed by an architect? Or indeed the interiors of Christopher Wrens buildings.
username4986690
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ambitious1999)
I thought they did. Was the great columns and grand staircases in the interior of the Palace of Versailles not designed by an architect? Or indeed the interiors of Christopher Wrens buildings.
Modern ones don't not sure about ye olde.
Notnek
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Covid-19 is 19 because it started in 2019 :facepalm:
You're not the only one. I realised today that a lot of people just assumed COVID-19 was a scientific name and didn't know what it actually meant
coronavirus69.
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sir Cumference)
You're not the only one. I realised today that a lot of people just assumed COVID-19 was a scientific name and didn't know what it actually meant
Co = Corona
Vi = Virus
D = Disease
19 = 2019

Hence COVID-19 is the disease which is caused by coronavirus.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (118)
33.71%
Yes - a trusted person (95)
27.14%
No (93)
26.57%
I'm not sure (44)
12.57%

Watched Threads