Nursing Access Course - Unit 5 - Cell Biology

Watch
MaxStudent1001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi,

I’ve done all the studying for the cell biology unit but really struggling to actually write it and find suitable references.

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of direct guidance from my course for study materials for defending purposes so I find myself just googling things so not sure if they are great sources anyway?

Does anyone have their assignment which passed so I can see how it is structured, referenced and set out to get me started please.

The help from the online tutors is non existent.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
MollyWA-94
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I don’t have any advice but marking a place on this thread as I’ve just started this unit too.

Hope you get some help 🙂
Effzed
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I haven't started the unit yet but look at websites that teach you cell biology to reference from or maybe buy a book?

If you Google cell biology illustrated report you'll find an example which is great to see as an overview, like how it is structured and what a report looks like.

That said, I wouldn't read it or take anything directly form there though - for everyone reading this - you will be caught for plagiarism!

😊
attjp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Is anyone still working on this unit? I am also on this and I could do with someone to bounce off, the material is fine im finding what I need to, just a few little bits to runs things off of someone if anyone could help?
Leyops23
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by MaxStudent1001)
Hi,

I’ve done all the studying for the cell biology unit but really struggling to actually write it and find suitable references.

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of direct guidance from my course for study materials for defending purposes so I find myself just googling things so not sure if they are great sources anyway?

Does anyone have their assignment which passed so I can see how it is structured, referenced and set out to get me started please.

The help from the online tutors is non existent.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
Hello have you managed to complete your unit5 as am Struggling myself
maddy2181
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Leyops23)
Hello have you managed to complete your unit5 as am Struggling myself
Hey, im doing it right now and seriously stuck. Is there a chance I can have a look at yours? Thankyou x
maddy2181
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by attjp)
Is anyone still working on this unit? I am also on this and I could do with someone to bounce off, the material is fine im finding what I need to, just a few little bits to runs things off of someone if anyone could help?
Hey, im doing it right now and seriously stuck. Is there a chance I can have a look at yours? Thankyou x
amyj1996
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
was anyone able to finish this? I am struggling to finish mine, I am half way through and feel like i'm not getting anywhere!
katiejones1102
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm stuck on this unit too. I've got all the information i am struggling on how to start it and structure it. if anyone can please help
taymay61
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I just finished my cell unit.

I found the book ‘Ross and Wilson’ extremely helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (417)
56.5%
I don't have everything I need (321)
43.5%

Watched Threads