The Student Room Group
Cranfield University
Cranfield

Urgent: Application Form Status

Hi,
I have been accepted by a professor at the Centre for Aeronautics as a visiting research scholar starting May this year. I had contacted the studyaerospace office and they gave me login credentials for EVE so that I can view my application status. It has been pending for the past week.

I am an international student, and visa rules in my country (India) dictate me to apply for visa within a period that commences 3 months before my intended travel date. I intend to come to the UK in mid-may, and I cannot start my visa process until my cranfield application is approved. Since it is already mid-march, further delays would eventually delay my visa approval (and the current virus scare makes the process painfully slow). Upon not obtaining the visa on time, I wont be able to join on the intended dates.

So, is there any way you could help expedite the process, so that I could apply for my visa next week or so? PLEASE?
I hope you could help me out here with this request.

Cheers
Original post by nv18
Hi,
I have been accepted by a professor at the Centre for Aeronautics as a visiting research scholar starting May this year. I had contacted the studyaerospace office and they gave me login credentials for EVE so that I can view my application status. It has been pending for the past week.

I am an international student, and visa rules in my country (India) dictate me to apply for visa within a period that commences 3 months before my intended travel date. I intend to come to the UK in mid-may, and I cannot start my visa process until my cranfield application is approved. Since it is already mid-march, further delays would eventually delay my visa approval (and the current virus scare makes the process painfully slow). Upon not obtaining the visa on time, I wont be able to join on the intended dates.

So, is there any way you could help expedite the process, so that I could apply for my visa next week or so? PLEASE?
I hope you could help me out here with this request.

Cheers

Hi nv18.

To check on an application you can contact admissions using the "Contact us" button at the bottom of the applications tab in EVE, explaining your situation as you have done here.
It is also worth emailing the professor you have been communicating with, as they can also chase up for you.

Hope this helps, good luck :smile:

Katherine
Student Ambassador
Cranfield University
Cranfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending