Gcse results/ prep- please help! :)

Watch
benny80808
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
PLEASE HELP.I moved from Canada to Wales in Y11 and moved schools (Llanwern to Bassaleg) in November. I was initially set to sit all y10 and y11 exams in the summer of this year ( like 20 exams xD), but corners have been cut and the final exams are now set in stone. This is what it looks like: (No welsh, welsh bacc, religious studies and 2 options)
Maths Higher
Numeracy Higher
Chem Y10 Higher
Chem Y11 Foundation
Bio Y11 Higher
Bio Y10 Higher
Physics Y10 Foundation
Physics Y11 Foundation
History Depression, War ,Recovery
History Medicine
History USA
English Lang If I start revising PROPERLY now (11th March) 6-8 hours/ day, 10-12 hours/ weekends and holidays and my exams start mid May, would it be possible to get all A*- B grades??
Last edited by benny80808; 4 months ago
crimsonrose3205
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by benny80808)
PLEASE HELP.I moved from Canada to Wales in Y11 and moved schools (Llanwern to Bassaleg) in November. I was initially set to sit all y10 and y11 exams in the summer of this year ( like 20 exams xD), but corners have been cut and the final exams are now set in stone. This is what it looks like: (No welsh, welsh bacc, religious studies and 2 options)
Maths Higher
Numeracy Higher
Chem Y10 Higher
Chem Y11 Foundation
Bio Y11 Higher
Bio Y10 Higher
Physics Y10 Foundation
Physics Y11 Foundation
History Depression, War ,Recovery
History Medicine
History USA
English Lang If I start revising PROPERLY now (11th March) 6-8 hours/ day, 10-12 hours/ weekends and holidays and my exams start mid May, would it be possible to get all A*- B grades??
personally i think you can get the grades for most of the subjects. i would however recommend cutting down revision time i do 4 hours on weekdays and 6 on weekends you seem to be revising to much their isn't really enough time in the day and it is better to do less studying and sleep more when it comes to exam. i know for a fact that you can get A* in the higher exams but i don't know if it is possible for the foundation.
with revision i would probably recommend to do mind map and revision cards especially for history. if you need any help with history i can help you with that. good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (188)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (282)
50.09%
I still don't know (93)
16.52%

Watched Threads