JP Morgan Degree Apprenticeship (Hirevue Video Interview)

Watch
Cox324
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi guys, have recently completed my video interview with Hirevue. Quite a daunting process, especially if this is your first none-live interview so just thought i'd share my experience. Youtube is obviously a great resource for stuff like this and does has some good advice out there. The whole thing is around 15 minutes, made up of 6 questions. You have around 30 seconds to see and then prepare for the questions then around 3/5 minutes to answer. Don't worry if you have extra time for exams you can request this at the beginning and does give you some extra thinking time which was very helpful for me. Make sure you do some good preparation for the generic questions like 'why you' ; 'what attracted you to JP Morgan / the apprenticeship'. Be calm and confident and do some practice questions to get used to talking to a camera. Make sure you are as expressive as you can, try to smile and use hand gestures like you would in a normal interview. Dress smart, make sure the environment you choose is quiet and no one will distract you half way through. Try to get across your motivation for the programme. Hope this is helpful. The video interview is the last stage of the application process.
Last edited by Cox324; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (290)
34.24%
No (557)
65.76%

Watched Threads