The Student Room Group

Mature student

I wonder if being invited to an interview means that i have the academic requirement for the course as I have used the A level result that I had in 2015 for UCAS. And i was invited to have 2 interviews online months ago and I haven't heard back from neither of them. I just wonder if they would view my grade before offering me an interview as 2 universities also rejected me straight away as they told me that they don't recognise my result as they are more than 3 years ago.
Original post by idkwatmyname
I wonder if being invited to an interview means that i have the academic requirement for the course as I have used the A level result that I had in 2015 for UCAS. And i was invited to have 2 interviews online months ago and I haven't heard back from neither of them. I just wonder if they would view my grade before offering me an interview as 2 universities also rejected me straight away as they told me that they don't recognise my result as they are more than 3 years ago.

I would think so, some unis require it to be within the last 3 years and others dont care.
Just call them if concerned, but I dont think they would invote you to interview without find your academics acceptable.
Well I emailed them then stay up the nights waiting for replies and now their answers are that I have been rejected so that doesn't matter now but I thought i had a perfect performance in the interview. I guess i dont know NHS well enough :frown:
Reply 3
I did my access course in 2009/10 and got an interview and offer...

Quick Reply

Latest