The Student Room Group

Teen boy incontinence

I am a 16 year old boy and my underwear always got damp everyday. So I brought some Tena pads and after a few days with wearing them there has been a yellow patch everyday. I have been getting stomach pains for the past 2 weeks. What could this be? What should I do about it? How do I go around buying more pads as I am a 16 year old? When i get changed for PE how do I hide me wearing pads?
Boy, you need to go to the hospital. Have you seen a doctor because that is truly not normal. Because those maybe symptoms of some infections so to be careful just go to the gp. As for your second question, if you get panty liners instead of pads then no one will be able to tell that you’re wearing them. If you wanna buy more, just tell the people on the counter that it’s for your sister
Original post by Anonymous
I am a 16 year old boy and my underwear always got damp everyday. So I brought some Tena pads and after a few days with wearing them there has been a yellow patch everyday. I have been getting stomach pains for the past 2 weeks. What could this be? What should I do about it? How do I go around buying more pads as I am a 16 year old? When i get changed for PE how do I hide me wearing pads?

Just go to GP.. Probably nothing - GPs are used to these things. Do not fret
Original post by theprettyrainbow
Boy, you need to go to the hospital. Have you seen a doctor because that is truly not normal. Because those maybe symptoms of some infections so to be careful just go to the gp. As for your second question, if you get panty liners instead of pads then no one will be able to tell that you’re wearing them. If you wanna buy more, just tell the people on the counter that it’s for your sister

what is the matter with you with your drama. Lighten up ffs

Quick Reply

Latest