The Student Room Group

Losing virginity

I lost my virginity about 3 weeks ago which was very painful and bloody,Iv only tried having sex 2 more time and they was blood again and was very painful,the last time they was no blood but my boyfriend said my vagina isent tight like what the.... I’m really stressing about it
Reply 1
What are you stressed about sweetie. Maybe I can help ☺️
Reply 2
Original post by Zoe:))
What are you stressed about sweetie. Maybe I can help ☺️

Just that I can’t understand how my vagina can’t be tight has I’m a Virgin Iv never done anything sexual before,My boyfriend comment that it’s weird that it’s not tight I feel has tho he may think I’m lying about being a virgin,,All Iv felt is pain no pleasure to whilst having sex
Reply 3
Well doing it will stretch you out even if you where a virgin before and if your only feeling pain and no pleasure yet this may be because your not ‘exited’ enough yet try getting him to some foreplay and play with you a bit first (if you get what I mean) before trying to stick it in or it might be what he is doing he might be going to fast too quick get him to start slow and speed up over some time. Oh, and try using extra lube if you use any this will stop the friction. But with this him thinking your lying to him thing is a subject you need to sit and talk to him about he probably doesn’t know how a vagina works so just explain to him how the more you two do it the more stretched your himen will get it shouldnt stretch any more now tho so don’t worry. But girl if he doesn’t listen to your needs do your self a favour and think to your self ‘am I being treated right?’ And go from there (please note I’m not a professional and I don’t 100% know what’s going on between you so please take my advice with a pint here if salt😉) hope I helped hun. Any more questions just ask!
Reply 4
Thanks I really appreciate your words I was just stressing about my vagina not being tight ?in some weird way it kind of hurt my feeling him saying it to me but thank you x

Quick Reply

Latest