Warwick University or degree apprenticeship?

Watch
melouka
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I currently have a conditional offer from Warwick University to study Physics starting this year (A*AB in maths, physics, chem). However, I’ve been looking into some degree apprenticeships to see if I prefer the idea of it. I found this one https://careerfinder.ucas.com/job/34...pprenticeship/ and the idea of a degree apprenticeship sounds amazing: getting paid that much money as well as getting a degree after it.
Which path do you think would be better for me? Directly to university, or do an apprenticeship alongside a degree?
syrialove1981
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Wow that apprenticeship looks amazing
melouka
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by syrialove1981)
Wow that apprenticeship looks amazing
I know! If I were able to find something like that for 2021 I’d be tempted to forget about uni altogether :/
syrialove1981
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by melouka)
I know! If I were able to find something like that for 2021 I’d be tempted to forget about uni altogether :/
I hope you find something!
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The physics degree if at a university like Warwick for me. Generally I think degree apprenticeships are a better option for many people. There are some exceptions - heavily mathematical degrees being one of them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (286)
34.17%
No (551)
65.83%

Watched Threads