The Student Room Group

Aberdeen A100 2020 Offer Holders

Welcome to the University of Aberdeen A100 2020 Offer holders.

For general information click: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/smmsn/undergraduate/medicine/index.php

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 4 years ago)
Anyone know roughly when offer holder day is going to be?
Original post by haashim_xs

I don't think there is one.
You can email them about it.
Original post by haashim_xs

Yep I don’t think that there is one due to ongoing interviews and the fact that we had the chance to see everything at interview. However, I definitely think that they could look into this in the future!!
Reply 4
All off site social media group chats (including Facebook and Whatsapp) are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via private messages.

Please do not ask for these or advertise them in the forums! This thread is created for your discussion here on TSR.

Stupid question but with this Coronavirus outbreak which is predicted to last for at least another 6 months... What does it mean for us students who are starting in September?
Reply 6
Original post by Yallneedjesus
Stupid question but with this Coronavirus outbreak which is predicted to last for at least another 6 months... What does it mean for us students who are starting in September?

No one knows - we don't know what will happen tomorrow, or in a week. We don't know if exams will be postponed, and if so what grades will be used.

Assume everything is going as normal for now.

Reply 7
i just got an offer and am so happy. It is my first choice university and i really want to go there. can i have some advice with regards to tuition fees and funding they classified me as home(EU/Scotland) but i am worried i will not be able to claim a maintenance grant/loan. I am also confused as to where i should contact to try sort this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Reply 8
Anyone have any advice for prospective medical student and what accommodation to choose?
Reply 9
Original post by cmoyanos
Anyone have any advice for prospective medical student and what accommodation to choose?

Same !! I would also like some advice please !
Me too
Reply 11
Anyone have any information or reviews on places like unite student accomodations, fraser studios and powis place?
Hello, I've been looking at unite students accommodation too, and there's a couple I quite like. I was thinking of contacting them with some questions, especially about bus links to the hospital and other key places in the city. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance, and congrats on your offers! 😊

Quick Reply