The Student Room Group

2020 UKFPO Reserve list allocations

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
does anyone know how to submit the ranking on the oriel system
OR do you just put them in order and you save it?

Just rank according to what you want and save them, with no.1 being your most preferable option
Original post by Anonymous #36
Hi Guys, hope you are all well and congrats on getting allocated! Has anyone been allocated to North West and Aintree? Honestly just a bit confused with how to preference/ rank and what the jobs are/ the codes correspond to
Very grateful if anyone knew!

You can cross check what all the codes mean under the tab "foundation programmes", then select your specific trust.
Original post by Anonymous #36
Hi Guys, hope you are all well and congrats on getting allocated! Has anyone been allocated to North West and Aintree? Honestly just a bit confused with how to preference/ rank and what the jobs are/ the codes correspond to
Very grateful if anyone knew!

Hey, I've also been allocated to Aintree! If you read the Group Match email it says we shouldn't rank on Oriel because of those few programmes that are unconfirmed. They'll contact us by the 11th of July to let us know the details of all the programmes, which we will then be able to rank. Check the email for yourself tho. Hopefully I've read it correctly
Hey, I've also been allocated to Aintree! If you read the Group Match email it says we shouldn't rank on Oriel because of those few programmes that are unconfirmed. They'll contact us by the 11th of July to let us know the details of all the programmes, which we will then be able to rank. Check the email for yourself tho. Hopefully I've read it correctly

Heyy
Yes I received the same email.
So I’m waiting to hear from them regarding the tracks available hopefully they will email us soon.
does anyone know of any trusts in the north west where f1 doctors are not required to work night shifts?
does anyone know of any trusts in the north west where f1 doctors are not required to work night shifts?

I believed tameside F1s don't work night shifts but I could be wrong.
For those in North West of England, does anybody know when will we find out the result of the placements?
Hi guys, my oriel account has now been updated to show my placement, but I've received nothing on email. I'm worried thinking it might be a mistake since it was literally my first choice, has anyone Oriel account been updated too?
Thanks for your replies guys!Also North West are really cutting it fine my days
Heyy
Yes I received the same email.
So I’m waiting to hear from them regarding the tracks available hopefully they will email us soon.

Hey, have you heard back from Aintree about ranking programmes yet? I still haven't heard back,and it's getting a bit late
anyone else heard from WESSEX deanery foundation school? still no info
anyone else heard from WESSEX deanery foundation school? still no info

Hi, do you know which hospitals are in the reserve list for Wessex deanery?
yes
Portsmouth
isle of weight
southampton SGH
Dorchester
Which hospitals are in north west london reserve list
Guys did you receive the email about not being allocated in Aintree?
Guys did you receive the email about not being allocated in Aintree?

As in being allocated by UKFPO, but then no jobs actually being avaliable?? Bloody hell thats awful mate if so!! Hope I'm being dim and got it wrong!
Yeah it’s updated. Where and what placements did you get?
Original post by chrisc117

Original post by kukin12
Hi guys, my oriel account has now been updated to show my placement, but I've received nothing on email. I'm worried thinking it might be a mistake since it was literally my first choice, has anyone Oriel account been updated too?

Anybody here in reserve list still have no clue about which hospital they are going?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending