Apprenticeship Assessment Centre days

Watch
Kango4532
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
When do apprenticeship assessment centres take place? im guessing around march to may is the time frame in which it happens.
hannahgeo123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
All the ones I've applied for (mainly law) seem to be in the Easter holidays or the week after.
Kango4532
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
hmm, so normally after april, i think we might get responses soon from employers if we were succesful on our applications
SpottyGenuis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I had mine around a month ago, it depends company by company and how many applicants they've had mine had over 3,000 for the role I applied for as they are extremely competitive as I'm going for a 'Degree Apprenticeship'.
They normally give you about 3 weeks notice and depending on the company and how far you are in the process they'll pay you back for your travel/accommodation if required!

Good Luck!
Kango4532
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
well im thinking if itl happen after the virus has calmed down, maybe in June they might hold centres or do you think that theyll still have assessment centres during the pandemic
Chris2892
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kango4532)
well im thinking if itl happen after the virus has calmed down, maybe in June they might hold centres or do you think that theyll still have assessment centres during the
I imagine any hiring company for degree apprenticeships will not not go ahead until later this year. Start dates are typically late summer, so the postponement may be a few months given the current situation.
most companies will be encouraging working from home, and will not have the capabilities or risk the running of an assessment centre at this current time.
hannahgeo123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Chris2892)
I imagine any hiring company for degree apprenticeships will not not go ahead until later this year. Start dates are typically late summer, so the postponement may be a few months given the current situation.
most companies will be encouraging working from home, and will not have the capabilities or risk the running of an assessment centre at this current time.
Just to add to this, a company I've applied for have now said their assessment centre will be online however that works!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (279)
34.02%
No (541)
65.98%

Watched Threads