FRA London Fashion Retail Academy

Watch
Mathilda Cl
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I’ve applied to FRA to study fashion retail L3 but I’m debating whether it’s a good idea to go there. Thing is, the fact that the entry requirements are so low makes me think student that go there aren't very serious??! Also the thought of rush hour worries me as I feel I’ll end up having a panic attack on the tube.. loool apart from that, the course sounds great and the teachers seemed nice on open day.

Any advice. Or can individuals that attend this academy let me know what they think of it and whether it’s worth going xx
maiamccarthyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hiya, i go to fra - if u have any questions lmk xx
maiamccarthyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
heyy, i’m really sorry i don’t know what you will need as i’m not on the design course! but it’s really easy to make friends as everyone is in the same boat, and the design course usually has the more friendly people compared to retail - you’ll be fine! x
earthalien
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hii ive read loads of bad reviews, is it as bad as they say? ive read that the terrace hers aren't serous and stuff :/
Samkp_xx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m doing the level 3 fashion design aswell I’m nervous abt making friends
Lou d
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m doing the level 3 fashion retail course starting in September, can’t wait 😊
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Samkp_xx)
I’m doing the level 3 fashion design aswell I’m nervous abt making friends
i’m starting next september abt everyone being 16 and i’m 17 in the year above haha is it fun
sophierstephen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lou d)
I’m doing the level 3 fashion retail course starting in September, can’t wait 😊
heyyy, i’m also starting at level 3 fashion retail in september! see u there girl <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads