Padaco
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, i'm Debbi,

I'm doing a project for mathematical design where we have to pick a career and base all of our probability components off of it. Since I actually want to become a biochemist I added I few more questions just out of curiosity. I will use the main question in my project for one of the probability components.

1. What's your name?
2. What is your profession?
3. What was the biggest obstacle you had to face in your occupation?
4. What made you choose to go into biochemistry?

Main Question
4. What was one of your most memorable or interesting experiments? And do you have any data sets containing those observations?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my little interview.
lyer_in_hellfyre
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Padaco)
Hi, i'm Debbi,

I'm doing a project for mathematical design where we have to pick a career and base all of our probability components off of it. Since I actually want to become a biochemist I added I few more questions just out of curiosity. I will use the main question in my project for one of the probability components.

1. What's your name?

Main Question
4. What was one of your most memorable or interesting experiments? And do you have any data sets containing those observations?

I guess you may have wanted to post this on student survey and research section?
Padaco
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Padaco)
Hi, i'm Debbi,

1. What's your name?

Main Question

Any updates?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (289)
34.24%
No (555)
65.76%

Watched Threads