Zarin_176
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
How should I revise for RS a level I’m really confused and I'm not getting good grades. Please help! Would really appreciate it
Thanks
Last edited by Zarin_176; 10 months ago
october03rd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Zarin_176)
How should I revise for RS I’m really confused and I'm not getting good grades. Please help! Would really appreciate it
Thanks
Hi, I don't take RS but I would advise you to use post-it notes and summarise each page in your textbook. If you don't have a textbook try going through each lesson in your exercise book or go through things with your teacher during a break, lunch, or after school.
Joe312
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I'm an RS tutor, post a recent essay you've done and I'll explain how it needs to be improved.
Zarin_176
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Joe312)
I'm an RS tutor, post a recent essay you've done and I'll explain how it needs to be improved.
Thanks a lot. I will post it. I’m at work at the moment.
SchmuckOff
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Zarin_176)
How should I revise for RS I’m really confused and I'm not getting good grades. Please help! Would really appreciate it
Thanks
Hey , I achieved a grade 9 at RS GCSE and I highly suggest making flash cards for quotes and key points ; additionally I suggest reading the examiner reports for your respective exam and going through and highlighting how and why people lose marks and how you can avoid losing those marks Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (124)
62.31%
I don't have everything I need (75)
37.69%

Watched Threads