The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

When to apply for accommodation?

Hey guys, I just got accepted for the BSc management Programme in 2020. however, I’m still waiting for my other replies from Unis. When should I send in my application if I want to be sure to get a room either in Bankside or roseberry? Since I would like to study at LSE anyways, should I withdraw my other choices now, in order to apply earlier and not have to wait?
LSE has switched to a first come first served system this year, so I would apply for accommodation as soon as possible.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Thank you @LeapingLucy :smile: do you know what happens to people that apply to halls but then can’t meet their requirements? Or do they have to wait with applying until they have an unconditional offer?
Original post by Til123
Thank you @LeapingLucy :smile: do you know what happens to people that apply to halls but then can’t meet their requirements? Or do they have to wait with applying until they have an unconditional offer?

You can apply as soon as you've firmed. If you don't end up meeting your requirements, then obviously the halls contract is cancelled.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending