The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Draconis
I just googled the Skills thing, I can't find any discussion about him being Q's uncle.. :s-smilie:

but he is his uncle!! he isssss!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 361
**CutiePie**
Hahaha, So full of your-self I see:yep:

lol noooo!!! im just better than you.. then again yeah maybe i am :p:
Reply 362
Yusuf.T
but he is his uncle!! he isssss!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. :p: It would be cool though!
Yusuf.T
lol noooo!!! im just better than you.. then again yeah maybe i am :p:

Lol! Ooo Wanna bet? Well actually Im off now to shower for tonight, so... maybe ill beat u in something some other time:smile:
Have a good night kiddywinkle!:yep: :p:
Reply 364
**CutiePie**
Lol! Ooo Wanna bet? Well actually Im off now to shower for tonight, so... maybe ill beat u in something some other time:smile:
Have a good night kiddywinkle!:yep: :p:

okie dokes.. enjoy your night out :smile:
Yusuf.T
okie dokes.. enjoy your night out :smile:

Oh I will.. and your-self!
More One Tree Hill spoliers tomorrow please.. + My episodes are currently downloading;; shows I'm not too useless and Blonde :yep:
Reply 366
on season 5, i hate that babysitter...i dont want nathan and haley to break up! do they? :frown:
roma1987
on season 5, i hate that babysitter...i dont want nathan and haley to break up! do they? :frown:

Im afraid they already have... :frown:
Reply 368
do they get back together? im upto the bit where i think haley is thinking about divorce and tells lucas not to marry linsey!
roma1987
do they get back together? im upto the bit where i think haley is thinking about divorce and tells lucas not to marry linsey!

I think they do get back together yes;
Ooo, Who do you think Lucas will marry? I reckon it's going to be Peyton..
Reply 370
i think that the wedding with linsey wil all go ahead but then during the vows lucas will change his mind and he will then get married to peyton i hope so anyway!

a
roma1987
i think that the wedding with linsey wil all go ahead but then during the vows lucas will change his mind and he will then get married to peyton i hope so anyway!

a

Spoiler

Reply 372
oooh im on that episode now!
i didnt look at the spoiler though even though it was really tempting!

that babysitter is such a psycho! shes scary maybe her and derek and dan should have a threesome.
roma1987
oooh im on that episode now!
i didnt look at the spoiler though even though it was really tempting!

that babysitter is such a psycho! shes scary maybe her and derek and dan should have a threesome.

Lol! Go on, Look, I dare you to :biggrin: It's interesting:biggrin:

Haha, Who's derek again?
Reply 374
**CutiePie**
Lol! Go on, Look, I dare you to :biggrin: It's interesting:biggrin:

Haha, Who's derek again?

Psycho Derek is Peyton's stalker. Real Derek is Peyton's half-brother. :smile:
Draconis
Psycho Derek is Peyton's stalker. Real Derek is Peyton's half-brother. :smile:

Omg, Ive got lost half way through one tree hill I think haha
Reply 376
**CutiePie**
Omg, Ive got lost half way through one tree hill I think haha

You don't remember? It's S4.
Draconis
You don't remember? It's S4.

I only started seriously watching it this series.. I realise now Ive been crazy not watching it:biggrin:
Reply 378
**CutiePie**
I only started seriously watching it this series.. I realise now Ive been crazy not watching it:biggrin:

Ah, ok. Well you have a lot of scary stuff to look forward to in S4. One episode is virtually a horror movie (but then again I'm easily scared). :p:
Draconis
Ah, ok. Well you have a lot of scary stuff to look forward to in S4. One episode is virtually a horror movie (but then again I'm easily scared). :p:

Lol..Argh, you'll scare me! Nasty boy =P
Lol, Ooo what happens in it?

Quick Reply

Latest