The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5160
Wow, that was unexpected...
Ok now I've seen the whole thing....wow!
I was a bit mehh about Clay/Quinn throughout the whole thing, til...
lozz2601
Ok now I've seen the whole thing....wow!
I was a bit mehh about Clay/Quinn throughout the whole thing, til...

I enjoyed it apart from the Quinn/Clay storyline. All the way through I was thinking well this is boring, then it got to the end and i was like, um ok, so iv only been waiting however many months to see what happened and now you're making me wait ANOTHER week?!

Haley and Nathan made me laugh with Jamie. Can see the baby being disabled or something...the whole Nathan/Jamie ''retard'' comment.

Why will they not LEAVE BROOKE BE?!

Okay looking at it now I didnt enjoy it very much haha! :o:
Okay

Spoiler

season 8 episode 3 spoiler :ahee:

Spoiler

I knowwww,

Spoiler

Blimey its sad!!
I just read that The CW have ordered another 6 scripts from the writers for One Tree Hill and Hellcats. While it doesn't mean they will definitely add on those extra episodes, it seems likely. I don't understand it, though.. OTH always seems to get more viewers than Gossip Girl, but you always hear about it and never OTH?
Hey that's pretty good news! I always thought it was kinda sad a really popular show (especially in it's prime!) like OTH had to go out with only a half season!
Surely that must mean the current ending is :s-smilie: if they can add stuff on though...

Does it really get more viewers than GG?
lozz2601
Hey that's pretty good news! I always thought it was kinda sad a really popular show (especially in it's prime!) like OTH had to go out with only a half season!
Surely that must mean the current ending is :s-smilie: if they can add stuff on though...

Does it really get more viewers than GG?

That's true. In the US they are usually working on the final episode 3/4 of the way through the season so that they can tweak things if they need to/ order more episodes. I read that, if there's extra episodes, it just means adding some more storylines and moving around some of the big plot points in the season, so it should be ok. :biggrin:

I just had a look round the internet and I can't find solid proof with ratings numbers, but apparently OTH nearly always gets more viewers than Gossip Girl and 90210. :smile:
:'( I can't watch it until I get internet at my uni house in 2 weeks! This makes me very sad.
Reply 5171
Anyone been watching? I was watching some older episodes last week and it's made me realise how **** season 7 and 8 so far is
Yehhh I'm pretty up to date I think!
It's not the same, by a long shot. But I have to ignore that or it'll make me even sadder :p: As a show standing alone, S7 and 8 are a decent tv show - they just don't match up to the old stuff.
Quinn/Clay though. FFS that's getting boring.
Reply 5173
I only watch it out of loyalty now. Season 5 Jamie was cute, now he just annoys the **** out of me though
Jamie is incredibly annoying in this Season!
I don't like this season.
**CutiePie**
Jamie is incredibly annoying in this Season!

Agreed!

As a season I really don't mind it actually, it's just Quinn I find really irritating I guess with all her whinging.
Clay I think is quite interesting.

There's no real running story though which I think is the biggest loss. And whhyy can't Brooke ever be happy?

The beginning of this weeks episode was blimmin creepy.
Reply 5177
I enjoyed this episode.
The beginning of the episode was just awful. Dreadful acting.
**CutiePie**
The beginning of the episode was just awful. Dreadful acting.

I'm assuming that opening bit was meant to be a bit dreadful actually - it was so ott they must have been taking the mick outta Halloween stuff!

Quick Reply

Latest